Are you searching for a podiatrist in Richardson who is both caring and experienced? You’re in the right spot.
At Richardson Podiatry Center, your foot and ankle pain becomes a thing of the past. With careful diagnosis, gentle treatment, and innovative preventive care, your feet and ankles feel rejuvenated.
Looking for fast help for your foot pain? Request your copy of our free report on heel pain to learn more about what’s causing you so much suffering.
Experienced Care From a Dallas County Podiatrist
When it comes to the type of care you need, don’t settle for cheap, ineffective treatment options. At Richardson Podiatry Center, Dr. Gene Reister and his team offer the type of continuous care that you need to feel better fast and for the long run.
Using the latest treatment methods and innovative techniques, you get healthy feet using the best possible solutions available today. Our cutting-edge technology and compassionate, gentle approach make your experience with the entire Richardson Podiatry Center team a delight.
We work hard to exceed your expectations. Here are some of the areas where you can get relief at our foot and ankle clinic in Richardson:
- Heel and Arch Pain. The majority of foot problems stem from some type of heel pain. We carefully analyze and diagnose what’s causing your heel or arch pain so that you get the best treatment for your needs.
- Sports Injuries. Ankle sprains are painful and dangerous if not healed properly. If you’re an athlete, get the care you need so that you can get back on the court or field fast.
- Diabetic Foot Pain. Diabetes causes progressive damage to the nerves in your feet. If not treated on time, you could face serious complications, such as infections or amputation. Get seen early on for the best care possible.
- Surgery. If your feet experienced a traumatic injury or if you need surgical intervention to stop an accelerating problem, we can help. With minor surgeries performed in-house and major foot surgeries performed at the Methodist Richardson Medical Center, our team has the experience, skill, and resources to give you top-notch treatment.
- Nail and Skin Care. Have you reached your limit in dealing with brittle fungal nails or athlete’s foot? Stop these problems before they get worse with advanced nail and skin care treatments.
- Painful Foot Ailments. Has the agony caused by plantar fasciitis made it nearly impossible to concentrate on your job? Have you developed bunions or ingrown toenails? Contact us today to learn about the relief available from modern foot care.
- Gait Problems. Children and adults alike can have difficulty walking because of foot and leg pain, disease, injury, poor instruction on the biomechanics of walking, or even the simple error of wearing the wrong shoes. Our foot care professionals are skilled to diagnose and correct gait problems.
No matter whether you know exactly what’s causing your foot pain, or you are just sick of hurting every time you walk, visit Dr. Reister to get gentle yet effective podiatric care.
Give Your Feet the Comfort They Crave
Your comfort and health are our priority. With innovative treatment options and an experienced podiatrist working on your feet, you can be sure that you will get the care you need when you visit Richardson Podiatry Center.
Your feet shouldn’t hurt. If they do, it’s time to schedule your appointment. Call us today at 855-919-4548 to learn more about how we can help you.